Whether you are looking for Water Labels for premium beverages or more economical local branding, they must be designed to withstand variations in temperature and humidity from bottling until they are finally consumed. It is vital to ensure your water labels retain their appearance and achieve optimal performance by making the correct materials. Labels Online provide expert advise, exciting options and visually enticing labels to highlight your brand.
Premium custom printed Water Labels from Labels Online:
- Ideal for use in retail, markets, marketing or promotions.
- Apply to a range of surfaces including bottles, containers and boxes.
- Display information about your brand, net weight and Country of Origin information.
Things to consider for Water Labels:
- Captivate with clarity and design.
- Nutritional Panels and Barcoding (2D & QR).
- Promotional Labels and Tags to ‘stand out’.
- Pair with coloured Carton & Dispatch Labels.
Recommended Materials for Water Labels:
- Need to be able to resist moisture and be refrigerator safe.
- Clear PP can create a no-label look.
Country of origin food labelling laws have changed in Australia:
The Country of Origin Labelling (CoOL) regulations for food offered for sale in Australia came into effect 1st July 2018. These changes affect you if you sell food in retail stores in Australia. There are different labels depending on where the food was grown, produced, made or packaged. Water labels are classified as a non-priority food item and new labels are not mandatory, but may be used voluntarily. All other foods must comply with the new labelling requirements.
If you need help choosing, just ask Lulu!
If you’re setting up your labels for the first time, Lulu can help to make sure that you have the correct logos, barcodes and nutritional information listed on your labels.