The exotic varieties of tea lend themselves to exquisite product packaging. Highlight your flavours and blends with bright designs and colours or metallic finishes. No matter what size or shape your container is, Labels Online has you covered. We manufacture your tea labels to your exact size specifications at no extra cost.
Premium Tea Labels by Labels Online:
- Ideal for use in retail, markets, marketing or promotions.
- Apply to pouches, product packaging, bottles, jars, tins, bags and boxes.
- Display information about your brand, packaging net weight and Country of Origin information.
Things to consider for Tea Labels:
- Colour Coding for Blends or Styles.
- Nutritional Panels and Barcoding (2D & QR).
- Promotional Labels and Tags to ‘stand out’.
- Pair with coloured Carton & Dispatch Labels.
Recommended Materials for Tea Labels:
- A wide variety of choices are available.
- Be mindful of using a finish to protect the label.
- Silver Metallised Paper or PP can give a shine to your product.
Country of origin food labelling laws have changed in Australia:
The Country of Origin Labelling (CoOL) regulations for food offered for sale in Australia came into effect 1st July 2018. These changes affect you if you sell food in retail stores in Australia. There are different labels depending on where the food was grown, produced, made or packaged. Tea is defined as non-priority food so new labels are not mandatory, but may be used voluntarily. All other foods must comply with the new labelling requirements.
Order more and save – if you have a range of styles with the same size sticker, group your tea labels together and select multiple styles when you are quoting to reduce the cost per label.
If you need help choosing, just ask Lulu!
If you’re setting up your labels for the first time, Lulu can help to make sure that you have the correct logos, barcodes and nutritional information listed on your labels.