Juice labels offer the opportunity for creativity and passion to highlight their contents. They must also be designed to withstand variations in temperature and humidity from bottling until they are finally consumed. It is vital to ensure your labels retain their appearance and achieve optimal performance by choosing the correct materials. Labels Online provide expert advice, exciting options and visually enticing labels to highlight your brand.
Premium custom printed Juice Labels from Labels Online:
- Ideal for use in retail, markets, marketing or promotions.
- Apply to a range of surfaces including bottles, jars, containers, cans and boxes.
- Display information about your brand, net weight and Country of Origin information.
Things to consider for Juice Labels:
Recommended Materials for Juice Labels:
- Juice stickers often need to be able to resist moisture and be refrigerator safe.
- Silver or White PP with a low micron count and matt finish really look awesome.
Country of origin food labelling laws have changed in Australia:
The Country of Origin Labelling (CoOL) regulations for food offered for sale in Australia came into effect 1st July 2018. These changes affect you if you sell food in retail stores in Australia. There are different labels depending on where the food was grown, produced, made or packaged. Juice labels are a priority item and labels must comply with the new labelling requirements.
If you need help choosing, just ask Lulu!
If you’re setting up your labels for the first time, Lulu can help to make sure that you have the correct logos, barcodes and nutritional information listed on your labels.