Custom coffee labels are a fantastic way to express the style and flavour of your beans or brews.
Add your branding or create custom designs for each of your roasts. Highlight earthy and organic themes using kraft tones and matt finishes or create a premium look with textured or metallic stocks. Labels Online can help you choose the ideal stock for your label design and manufacture them to your exact size and shape specifications.
Order more and SAVE: if you have a range of styles with the same size sticker, group your custom coffee labels together and select multiple styles when you are quoting to reduce the cost per label.
Country of origin food labelling laws have changed in Australia:
The Country of Origin Labelling (CoOL) regulations for food offered for sale in Australia came into effect 1st July 2018. These changes affect you if you sell food in retail stores in Australia. There are different labels depending on where the food was grown, produced, made or packaged. Coffee and Tea are defined as non-priority foods so new labels are not mandatory, but may be used voluntarily. All other foods must comply with the new labelling requirements.
Espresso yourself with custom Coffee Labels from Labels Online:
- Ideal for use in retail, markets, marketing or promotions.
- Apply to pouches, product packaging, bottles, jars, tins, bags and boxes.
- Display information about your brand, packaging net weight and Country of Origin information.
Things to consider for custom Coffee Labels:
- Colour Coding for Blends or Styles
- Nutritional Panels and Barcoding (2D & QR)
- Promotional Labels and Tags to ‘stand out’
- Pair with coloured Carton & Dispatch Labels
Recommended Materials for custom Coffee Labels:
- Gloss or Matt Paper can create different ‘feels’.
- Silver Metallised Paper or PP can add lustre and shine.
Not sure where to start? Just ask Lulu!