Food Labels are a dynamic and competitive space. Consumers make decisions in seconds. Is your product the one they will choose? As well as a stunning design, it is vital that you choose the correct stock and finish for your labels so they last as long as your product does. Labels Online can help you make the right choices when ordering your food stickers.
Premium Food Labels by Labels Online:
Things to consider for Food Label Stickers:
- Colour Coding for Blends or Styles
- Nutritional Panels and Barcoding (2D & QR)
- Promotional Labels and Tags to ‘stand out’
- Pair with coloured Carton & Dispatch Labels
- A wide variety of choices are available.
- Select a Film – PP when water resistance is required.
- Be mindful of using a finish to protect the label.
- Silver Metallised Paper or PP can give a shine to your product.
Country of origin labelling laws have changed in Australia:
The Country of Origin Labelling (CoOL) regulations for food offered for sale in Australia came into effect 1st July 2018. These changes affect you if you sell food in retail stores in Australia. There are different labels depending on where it was grown, produced, made or packaged. Some foods are defined as non-priority and new labels are not mandatory, but may be used voluntarily. All other foods must comply with the new labelling requirements.
If you need help choosing, just askLulu!
If you’re setting up your labels for the first time, Lulu can help to make sure that you have the correct logos, barcodes and nutritional information listed on your labels.