The perfect brew needs the perfect label. Show your beer or cider craftsmanship with quality and style using creative designs and beautiful beer and cider labels that entice consumers. Beer labels also need to be moisture resistant and refrigerator safe.
Textured or metallic stocks can really elevate your product against competitors. Labels Online can help you choose the best stocks and designs for your product that are manufactured to your exact size and shape specifications.
Order more and save – if you have a range of styles with the same size sticker, group your beer & cider labels together by selecting multiple styles when you are quoting to reduce the cost per label.
Country of origin food labelling laws have changed in Australia:
The Country of Origin Labelling (CoOL) regulations for food offered for sale in Australia came into effect 1st July 2018. These changes affect you if you sell food in retail stores in Australia. There are different labels depending on where the food was grown, produced, made or packaged. Alcoholic beverages (including beer and alcoholic cider) are defined as non-priority foods so new labels are not mandatory, but may be used voluntarily. All other foods must comply with the new labelling requirements.
Cheers to custom printed Craft Beer & Cider Labels:
- Ideal for use in retail, markets, marketing or promotions.
- Apply to bottles, cans and boxes.
- Display information about your brand, net weight and Country of Origin information.
Things to consider for Craft Beer & Cider Labels:
- Capture that true craft or ‘artisan’ feel with clever artwork
- Nutritional Panels and Barcoding (2D & QR)
- Promotional Labels and Tags to ‘stand out’
- Pair with coloured Carton & Dispatch Labels
Recommended Materials for Craft Beer & Cider Labels:
- materials that are resist moisture and be refrigerator safe.
- Wine stocks can be used.
- Silver or White PP with a low micron count and matt finish really look awesome.
Not sure where to start? Just ask Lulu!